Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

challenge 64 winners and Top 3

Hi there...Thank you to everyone who played along with our challenge last week, here is the  winner chosen by Random org  # 65
Karen L






Please contact us at craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com 

so we can arrange for you to receive your prize...

And now for our TOP 3 chosen by our lovely Karen

#10 shuly


#53 AJ




#85 Synnove D



These are fab, 
Please contact us craftyribbonschallenge@gmail.com  so we can arrange for your blog badge

Please scroll down for this weeks challenge 
x Carol x

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congrats to you all x

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for this honor! I've sent a couple of emails, but haven't heard back from anyone!
Thanks,
Karen Letchworth
Winner, Challenge #64

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi again! I've sent THREE emails, but can't seem to get a reply. I'd love to claim my prize, but I need your help.
Karen